• Pump is fully protected with a protection relay against
possible electric motor overheat, overload and phase failure
• H70RN-F class rubber coated cables, high resistance to
corrosiveness of sewage water. If the cable gland seal fails,
the cable gland sealed with resin prevents any possible leakage
into the motor housing.
• Single and double row bearings ensure reliable operation by
carrying long loads on the pump.
• There is a double mechanical seal system which is positioned
in an oil bath as tandem for optimum operational safety.
|Compression Flanges||DN 50 – DN 300 (PN 10- PN 16)|
|Impeller diameters||ø140 – ø360 mm|
|Flow||1600 m3/h’ e kadar|
|Discharge head||45m’ ye kadar|
|Speed||3600 d/dk’ ya kadar|
|Operating temperature||40 ºC’ ye kadar|
|Body Pressure (Pmax)||10 bar|
Submersible Sewage and Wastewater Pumps
FIELDS OF APPLICATIONS
- Transportation of domestic and industrial raw sewage
• Sewage treatment plant
• Transportation of liquids containing mud and solid parts
• Transportation of factory waste fluids
• Liquids containing fibrous particles and other applications