“Gear-within a gear” principle has only two moving parts. It
is the secret of dependable, efficient operation of all positive
displacement gear pumps.
• Liquids to be pumped by the gear pump must be clean rather
than liquids to be pump by the other pump types. Thus,
performance of the gear pump is provided to rise to the
• Positive displacement of liquid is achieved by filling the gap
between the rotor and teeth of idler gear.
• Sealing is provided by soft packing or mechanical seals.
• Crescent-shaped piece on the pump cover acts as a seal
(gasket) between the suction and discharge mouth by splitting
Fuel Oil Service Tanks, Gas Oil, Diesel-fuel
• On a small scale hot oil circulations
• Half viscose liquids of industry are on pumping
• Medicine, Chemistry and Detergent Industry
• Food Industry
Il n’y pas encore d’avis.